Powered By Blogger

September 03, 2012

Whoa! I'm Back!!!!

So I know what most of you have been thinking. "This girl is lazy! Why hasn't she been updating her blog? It's been, like, two months!"

The reason why I haven't been updating as frequently as I wanted to was my lack of internet for the passed month or so. But in that time I have been doing some thinking on how I want my blog and what I'd like to do with it.

I've decided to do what most fashion bloggers have been doing for years. Post outfit of the days! I haven't had the nerve to do so, thinking that my style wasn't as high fashion as it should be for a blog but then I thought, "It doesn't matter!" My style is MY STYLE. It doesn't need to be a certain way to be on my blog. It's my blog, and I'll post what I want to.

So expect finally seeing my style, along with a bit of my photography! :)

I also feel that, since I will be entering my first year of college as a journalist student, I need to take advantage of my resource, therefore, using my blog to it's full potential!


Just wanted to update you all on what has been happening and what is to come! :)

xoxo,

Maxine