Powered By Blogger

September 05, 2012

Update!

I know I mentioned this in my last post, but I wanted to re-iterate what I said in the last one. I will be posting OOTD (aka Outfit of the Day) post, just like some of my favourite fashion bloggers do on their blogs. I will also be experimenting with some fashion videos and posting my photography about fashion onto this page.

Like I said before, this blog is a platform I can use in my education as well as my future career as a fashion journalist. That being said, I will be doing critiques on fashion shows, celebrity/red carpet looks, as well as what is going on in the industry. I also want to introduce how music and fashion go hand-in-hand together and will be using that on my blog as well.

For this week (ending Saturday Sept 8) I will not be adding OOTD post just yet. I want to finish my first week of college (as it is my first time) before posting anything.

I'm super excited to get started on put way more time and effort into my blog. I know feel that I have more knowledge, and will gain much more as I continue my post secondary career as a Journalist student.


xoxo,

Maxine