Powered By Blogger

November 12, 2012

UPDATE!

Hey, hey my readers!

I recently acquired my first pair of leather shorts today. I'm super excited to wear them despite the fact that it is pretty cold in Canada.

This made me want to do an OOTD really badly. As a result, I will start doing OOTDs much earlier than expected. My first OOTD will be tomorrow!!

I will also be putting up my photography up here as well!

                          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I can't make any promises, as this will cause disappointment. I can't promise that I will post every day. Like I mentioned in my last update post, I am in school and it's pretty crazy. But I will do my best.

I have a nice three week break after I finish my first semester (coming up fast), so I will be trying to update and make my blog more professional and fashion forward.


Peace, love and everything in between,

Maxine