Powered By Blogger

September 25, 2012

UPDATE HAUL!

Hello, fashionistas! Just wanted to give a bit of an update. I realized that I have been promising OOTD posts for a while now. It's disappointing to myself that I haven't done that yet, and there are a couple reasons why.

Number 1, I want to widen my range of clothing. Honestly, there are only few pieces in my closet that I like. At the moment I am looking at Vintage shops close to where I live and want to build up on that.

Number 2, I am now a college freshman. Everyone knows that college is a lot of hard work and requires a lot of my time.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

UPDATE - PART 2

The other part of this update comes with changes. First off, to the overall appearance of my blog. I want it to look like more of a reflection of myself rather than something that I just put together out of convenience (as horrible as that sounds). So I will be trying out a few different layouts until I found out the one that I like.

The other thing comes with news for 2013. I am going to put way more time into this blog (seriously this time, I swear!), since it an extension of myself. I will be posting OOTDs as well.

Lastly, I will be posting more than just fashion. I will be posting about art, food, music, and street style!


I am seriously looking forward to this blog for the future!


xoxo,
Maxine