Powered By Blogger

July 12, 2012

All Around the World PART 1

My friend Jodee recently introduced me to Justin Bieber's new song favourite All Around the World. I actually really love the song, especially Ludacris's verse. It made me think of all the beautiful people I've seen throughout the years, and a few of my favourite models and celebrities came to mind.

They are all beautiful in their own way and are very comfortable in that, which is something that I feel everyone should be. Everyone should love their body whether they are curvy, skinny, short, tall, blue eyed or green eyed. Ginger locks or golden hair, female or male, old or young, gay, straight, bi, or questioning. I believe everyone should love themselves, and when that happens, than others will love you too. Because they see a smile and a glow that can't be achieved by hating yourself. It will get better once you love yourself!

*All photos are from 2012 :)

Gisele Bundchen (age 31 [will be 32 on the 20th])
Brazilian 
Supermodel 

Adriana Lima (age 31)
Brazilian 
Supermodel 

Anne Hathaway (age 29)
American 
Actress 

Meryl Streep (age 63)
American 
Actress 

Miranda Kerr (age 29)
Australian 
Supermodel 

Kaya Scodelario (age 20)
English 
English 

Jessica Stam (age 26)
Canadian 
Supermodel

Alek Wek (age 35)
Sudanese 
Supermodel