Powered By Blogger

March 23, 2011

Forever 21

As I was getting ready for school today, my friend texted me that it was a snow day. I wasn't that surprized since Canada's weather gets kinda wacko. Just yesterday it was 10degrees [celcius] (which is pretty warm for March), and today my backyard is now covered in a thick coat of snow!


On days like this I yearn for summer, I NEED summer to come ASAP. I just happened to be looking for some shorts and wedged heels when I saw that there are some amazing stuff back in stock on the Forever21 website. Just needed to share some amazing finds back in stock as well as other goodies.


~ As I was looking at the navy shorts, it gives the height of the model wearing the garment as well as the size she is wearing. I love that because you can get a better idea of what it looks like on yourself.























I am totally obsessed with chocolate brown
shoes. Their the closest to nude shoes I can get.





loving these flats. They are like a chepaper version 
of Sanuks (which i will hopefully get sometime soon)



Absolutely IN LOVE with rompers!

also loving monokinis
this is a great find for only $19.50!

have to admit, I do like this outfit